New by Sephora - Marc Jacobs

Marc Jacobs beauty lust for lacquer lip vinyl-sheer 308,lip vinyl-sheer 304.



On  August 9,Marc Jacobs Beauty launched at Sephora and select Marc Jacobs stores with over 120 products.
" I see beauty in many things,"Jacobs stated in a press release,"and I am attracted to all sorts of imperfection,to style,to confidence or experimentation.
Just at this time,I was in Miami and immediately I had to see and to try out these products and of course,they are perfect.I've bought mascara,lippglos and a lipstick for myself on the first day at once.Only too bad that these products still aren't available in germany.
 .

Lash lifter - gel volume mascara.First to - market E-lash-tic Lash technology creates luscious lashes with major lift.
Innovative triangular brush with hollow bristles separates and designs perfect lashes.





Lovemarc lip gel.Irresistible feel.Kissable color,habit - forming.New gellified formula combines creaminess,comfort,and a sleek shine finish.
A selective color range of 16 shades inspired by Marc's favorite movies.I have 110 dusty rose.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen